Wednesday, January 26, 2011

technical issues resolved

The technical issues from yesterday have been resolved. Woo! Sometimes, tasks that should take ten minutes turn into much longer periods of frustration. But the past is the past and now we can all move forward.

Today I'm revealing the title and some artwork for the novella.

The title is What the Dead Fear.

I drew up this bookmark as a fun way to announce the release.



The bookmark is free for printing on my website.

http://www.LeaRyan.com

Now you can know the title, mark your place in a book, and be reminded of approximately when the novella is coming out. Yay multifunctional!

The exact release date is forthcoming. I have a final read-thru, which I've scheduled for next week. I will probably write a few blog posts about it in the near future. I will drop the release date into one of those once I have a better idea of when I’ll be ready.

Don't fret if you have no e-reader. Like the short story collection, this piece shouldn't be too annoying if you want to print it out or read it on the computer screen.

Oh, I do want to add that if I release it on the Amazon Kindle store, I have to price it at 99 cents. I'm not allowed to offer free books on there. I don't want anyone to think I'm trying to stick it to them because of where they shop.

The End.
Until tomorrow...or maybe the next day.

_________________________
Hey, want some free reading? Check out the fiction freebie page on this very blog!
There you shall find a download of three short stories (free ebook) and links to my novel excerpts on Scribd.

Other places to find me:
http://www.LeaRyan.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LeaRyan1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?