Friday, January 14, 2011

I got quiet time today! YAY!!!
I took vacation time from the day job. I used it to draw things. There was a little gaming too, but mostly, I was drawing.

Special things for today included –

Seeing the froth on my cappuccino. Usually there is a plastic lid between me and the froth.




mmm…visible froth.

I also got to
see daylight through a window. Ah, the winter wasteland, I mean wonderland.



I did accomplish a lot in the way of drawing. I’m getting faster.

The project for tonight is playing around with Windows Movie Maker to see if I can get it to do something, such as a book trailer.

I never found my missing writing. I searched everywhere. I ended up just writing it again. I will never know what I left out. That makes me sad.

That’s all I have for now. Damn. That wasn’t much of a post, was it? Well it is Friday, after all.
_________________________
Hey, want some free reading? Check out the fiction freebie page on this very blog!
There you shall find a download of three short stories (free ebook) and links to my novel excerpts on Scribd.

Other places to find me:
http://www.LeaRyan.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LeaRyan1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?