Monday, January 3, 2011

new years resolution

That time of year is upon us. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it’s resolution time.

I’m going to try to be a more social creature this year, maybe not avoid conversations or be such a hermit. That's going to be difficult because sometimes, I really just don't want people all up in my grill, especially if they're crazy.

In the last few months especially, I just didn't want people to talk to me. Life is easier that way, when others aren't dumping their insecurities and their drama all over me. I have a low tolerance for nonsense.

Anyway, so I was thinking I could view it as a study in human nature. I write books. I might be able to write characters with even more depth if I have more experience interacting with my fellow man. Like research.

I also plan to eat more vegetables. I suspect that will be easier.

Coming soon to the blog: return of the guest posts and possibly some author interviews. Movie post tomorrow.

_________________________________

Hey, want some free reading? Check out the fiction freebie page on this very blog!
There you shall find a download of three short stories and links to my novel excerpts on Scribd.

Other places to find me:
http://www.LeaRyan.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LeaRyan1

1 comment:

  1. Awww, you might be successful with it. I mean if you think about it, I am sure there are some people you talk to even when you don't have to.

    ReplyDelete

Two Cents?