Friday, July 8, 2011

various announcements

Ok, a few quick Friday announcements.

MacDowell Sisters and AnnaBeth will disappear from the Amazon Kindle store for a brief period of time, a couple of days at the most. I am fixing some typos (there are 3 that I know of) and uploading a new version.

I will attempt to remove the print edition of MacDowell Sisters and AnnaBeth from Amazon. It will probably still show up as an unavailable listing if all goes as planned. If you want the print edition with the typos intact, you might want to snag it within the next 24 hours.

Why am I doing this? Well, typos make me sad is one reason. A second, more important reason is that when the second book comes out (Fall 2011?), I am relaunching the series. New cover art for the second edition of book 1. New media page on the website dedicated to the series. Maybe some other surprises.

The first ebook will remain intact and available until the relaunch. The cover art will change when the second edition drops.

I am also unpublishing and republishing Babylon Dragon on Smashwords. Barnes and Noble has never updated the cover art, even though I updated it on Smashwords itself a million years ago. There might be a double listing or it might disappear completely for a while. I'm not sure what will happen with that.

I also have some paper changes to enter into the computer for AnnaBeth 2. My favorite activity! I made a bunch of chicken scratches on a binder full of manuscript pages and then shoved the whole mess into a file when I started writing the remix project. That's ok. Working through what I have will remind me of where I was and what I was doing before I put that project on hiatus.

Basically, I'm spending my weekend fixing stuff.

Is that it? I think that's it. Happy Weekending!

_________________________
Hey, want some free reading? Check out the fiction freebie page on this very blog!
There you shall find links to two free ebooks on Smashwords and novel excerpts on Scribd.

Other places to find me:
http://www.LeaRyan.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LeaRyan1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?