Tuesday, June 28, 2011

photoblogging

Hey there! I’m feeling a bit on the tired side today but in a good way. I rode my bike about 4.5 miles after work, which I know might not sound like a lot to some people but for the already-tired me, it was a taxing activity. On the bright side, I only rode about 1.1 miles before I realized my helmet was on backwards.

That’s right. I am the picture of grace and sophistication. Luckily I fixed it before I saw anyone I knew.

Now for some photos. The children and I visited a somewhat local park. It’s nice. They have a carousel and miniature golf, an aquatic center, a skate park, and a transportation museum complete with trains.











I also found some awesome pictures of the canal while I was picking these off my camera memory card. I will share them at a later date if I remember.

_________________________
Hey, want some free reading? Check out the fiction freebie page on this very blog!
There you shall find links to two free ebooks on Smashwords and novel excerpts on Scribd.

Other places to find me:
http://www.LeaRyan.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LeaRyan1

2 comments:

  1. Um, don't you have a visor on your helmet? In theory, that should keep such an error from happening. Glad to read that you are venturing out on the bike, though. It is a great way to exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it doesn't have a visor. It's actually my daughter's helmet. I haven't bought one for myself yet.
    -LR

    ReplyDelete

Two Cents?