Tuesday, May 24, 2011

fatigue and a scribble bird.

I am so very tired. The girl had a middle school function this evening – a dance recital. I’m settling in late because of that. She did a great job. She was in a couple of group dances and then had a solo one. She didn’t tell us that she had a solo beforehand because she wanted to surprise us.

I was extra proud because while all the other girls danced to electronica dance-y pop, my daughter danced to a Three Days Grace song, ie rock. That’s my baby.

I don’t have the brain power to write up a real post today. However, I do have an illustration. I got a graphics tablet (Wacom Bamboo) a couple of weeks ago. I love it. Drawing with it is a lot more natural than mouse clicking.

This was one of the first drawings I did with the tablet, just sort of playing around with it. This is a scribble bird. Michelangelo it is not, but I think it’s cute anyway.





_________________________
Hey, want some free reading? Check out the fiction freebie page on this very blog!
There you shall find links to two free ebooks on Smashwords and novel excerpts on Scribd.

Other places to find me:
http://www.LeaRyan.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LeaRyan1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?