Monday, September 27, 2010

random monday updates

This weekend was pretty cool. Let's review.

I got to hang out with my babies, my husband and my cat, all of whom I love so very much. The dog and the other cat are alright too.

I helped with deck building activities and used a drill. I was going to use the circular saw too but when I pushed the button, it wouldn't go. I then developed a fear of what other unpredictable behavior the saw was capable of. Therefore, I did not saw.

Novella writing status as of friday - 7000+ words of probably around 15000. Still planned as ebook freebie and not free (but cheap) print edition.

Writing count for the weekend - zero words. That is a very good thing because that means that my brain had some time to recover from the writing workaholic schedule I put upon it. Brain is ready to go for the week.

Music awesomeness. I set up the ps3 to play my pandora radio stations through the surround sound. That's right. I am a genius!

Also scored two new-to-me electronica CDs, one by the crystal method and the other by daft punk.

Set up the digital gallery. For some insane reason, my life feels incomplete without a gallery. I guess I just draw things, and then I feel compelled to do something with them. I didn't add any photographs this time.

There isn't much there yet, but here is the link.

http://www.zazzle.com/avinaleo

Most of it is older stuff, but new illustrations and so forth are also in the works. I have this really cool elk skull graphic that I can't wait to slap up on there.

I think that's all I have for this short round of updates.

This week - date night (movie), urban hermit (book), september indie review (more book) and maybe an illustration (not book).

_________________________
Other places to find me:
http://www.LeaRyan.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LeaRyan1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?