Friday, October 2, 2009

work and the pansy vampires

on the mp3 player - Sarah Bareilles, Little Voice

reading - Inferno (still)

Ugh, I have so much work to do this weekend. I have six chapters edited on paper and I need to transfer the changes onto the computer file. This is one of my least favorite writing activities. Tonight I am putting on the XM chill station and working as late as humanly possible. If I can keep from consuming too much beer in the process, I should be able to finish three of the chapters. That's my goal, at least.

Ok, so I was waiting for CSI to come on last night and there was nothing on that I really wanted to watch. I turned on the Vampire Diaries to pass the time. Is that thing runny crap on a stick or what?? It consisted of a bunch of well-dressed prissies running around making snarky comments to each other. There was pretty much ZERO action going on. In most cases, I couldn't even tell if someone was a vampire because they weren't doing anything. I picked out probably three of them for sure. It was very much a soap opera.

I haven't read the books so I can't really compare the TV show to them. Hopefully the books are better. Ok, that's enough on that subject. I won't spend too much time making fun of the pansy vampires because making fun of pansy vampires is almost as played out as the pansy vampires themselves.

That's all I have for the moment. I need to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?