Wednesday, October 14, 2009

stupid dentist

Soundtrack for the day - Amy Winehouse, Frank
Reading - absolutely nothing, should last about 24 hours

I went to the dentist today. I am not fond of the dentist. It was awful. He is a cruel, cruel man with long needles and other miscellaneous instruments of torture. I had three cavities drilled and filled. I am just now getting my feeling back. The left side of my mouth is, however, still having a little trouble keeping up with smiles and talking. On the up side, no one else at my dinner table noticed that rice and veggies kept falling out of that side of my mouth.

On a different note, I'm finishing the changes to the demon book manuscript. What happens next? I back up the file like three times, reprint (kill some trees) and give her another go round. Hopefully there won't be too many changes. I hate to obsess about it, but the story is so good that I'm afraid my writing won't do it justice. That probably sounds cheezy but oh well. I will not obsess. I will let the demon book go...eventually.

have a lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?