Wednesday, October 28, 2009

netflix rules

soundtrack of the day - Robin Thicke, The Evolution of Robin Thicke
reading - my manuscript, still

Yesterday I read that Netflix is going to start offering streaming movies through PS3! This is me jumping up and down and clapping with delight. Once they get that whole thing going, I plan to abandon Blockbuster. Let us review what I will not miss.

1. Blockbuster's high ass per rental prices
2. Blockbuster's snotty ass employees. I mean, really? You wear a uniform and make like $7 an hour. Puhlease don't treat me like a subhuman.
3. The crowd/line on Fridays and Saturdays, screaming children, rude yuppies, giggling teenagers, that jerk at the front of the line that is somehow taking 20 minutes to check out
4. The new release that I want to see being out of stock
5. The drive to the store and the drive to return the movie. Did I mention I was lazy?

Ah yes. It will be worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?