Monday, October 5, 2009

mo mo mo monday.

Ugh, happy Monday. Is it ever really a happy Monday? I didn’t get as much done on the book this weekend as I wanted to, which was heartbreaking. I am trying to get it ready to roll by January. I don’t think that’s going to happen. I keep plugging away at it but it seems like I have less and less time to work on it every day. I made it through almost three whole chapters. I need to focus. I need to not try to watch television while I’m working. It’s difficult though because all of my favorite shows are coming back on.
I did have a fun distraction this weekend. We went to the zoo. Here is a delightful photo I took of a meerkat sitting on another meerkat’s face as he lounged on his back. Perhaps he was trying to teabag his friend? Maybe not. Either way it makes for a highlarious picture, even if I do say so myself.

It is entitled Meerkat Teabag, copyright, bitches.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?