Tuesday, October 20, 2009

on a Tuesday

soundtrack of the day - Silversun Pickups, Carnavas

reading - demon book manuscript

Today, whilst exiting the restroom stall at work, I was looking at the floor for some reason and I hit myself in the forehead with the stall door. Yuck and ouch.

So, my birthday is Friday! YAY me! My birthday is on the cusp between Libra and Scorpio. My sign varies sometimes depending on who writes the horoscope. In the wikipedia, 10/23 is listed on both the scorpio and libra pages. Maybe I have a split personality?




Now we will examine the differences in personality traits.

Scorpio is loyal, passionate, observant and dynamic, but is also jealous, obsessive, and suspicious.
Libra is diplomatic, graceful, peaceful, but is also superficial, vain, indecisive and unreliable.

[source - http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/libra.htm]

I guess that makes me an indecisive beotch.

Also interesting is the fact that Libra and Scorpio are romantically compatible signs. Good to know if I ever decide to date myself. Why, self! I never thought of you in that way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?