Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thurzday

Alrighty Thurzday! Tomorrow is friday, glorious, delicious, fabulous friday!

I don't have much to say. Remix rewrite project update - page 59 of 106. 61,600 words. The part I'm at doesn't seem to need as much rewriting, so I'm able to move a smidge faster.

I really wanted to try to get a book out this year, but I'm not sure that will happen. I can finish writing both books I'm working on, but editing and such takes so much longer. Realistically (not ideally), it's going to be at least very late 2011 or the beginning of 2012. I wanted AnnaBeth 2 out in fall, but I'm just working too slowly for that, which is aggravating.

I am giving myself a firm rewrite deadline. A week from tomorrow, I'm putting down the rewrite no matter where I am on it.

The kids are gone next weekend (my babies!!!), so I get some real work time. Super golden daytime writing time. I can guzzle a gallon of caffeine put on some classical music (or george washington songs as the boy calls them) or some weird new age-y instrumental crap and go to.

Aw yeah, it's gonna be on like LeBron. Just me and the laptop and Max trying to lie wherever he can most be in my way.

Are we friends on the Goodreads? If not, we bloody well should be. Lately my non-indie book reviews have gone there. You can follow them if you like. I don't do many and I don't write long, official reviews because that would be boring.

I don’t know if this is the right link for friend adding. Let’s see if it works.

http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4113839.Lea_Ryan

_________________________
Hey, want some free reading? Check out the fiction freebie page on this very blog!
There you shall find links to two free ebooks on Smashwords and novel excerpts on Scribd.

Other places to find me:
http://www.LeaRyan.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LeaRyan1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?