Tuesday, August 16, 2011

2sday

What is up? I have been hard at work at various tasks.

I jumped back into the AnnaBeth 2 rough draft. I decided that I don't want to drop a writing project in the middle again. I knew that wasn't a really good plan to begin with, but I couldn't help myself. Sometimes the Attention Deficit takes over.

It will all be alright in the end, of course. I'm just working through a period of minor disorientation. Also, I think I lost some notes. Did I mention that before? I think I did.

The situation isn't as bad as it sounds. I just have to go back and check on who was doing what and proceed with the story.

I'm off and running with the actual writing in spite of the obstacles. I think I've slapped down about 2880 words since picking it back up.

The husband didn't help matters this weekend. He enjoys many activities, none of which is letting me work. He has the energy level of a toddler with a king-size bag of Skittles. Let's go see a movie, then bike a few miles, and go out for mexican food. Crikey.

That's all for now. I'm going to go work on Journey Reader for a bit. Check it out if you haven't yet. Today is Book Trailer Tuesday.

http://www.JourneyReader.com

_________________________
Hey, want some free reading? Check out the fiction freebie page on this very blog!
There you shall find links to two free ebooks on Smashwords and novel excerpts on Scribd.

Other places to find me:
http://www.LeaRyan.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LeaRyan1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?