Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Journey Reader Backstage

Journey Reader is going really well. The response has been great. I am booked out for weeks assuming that a significant number of people who I sent interview questions and such get back to me soon. It's hard to believe the blog has only been live for four days.

I'm still tweaking some things and contacting various people and trying to streamline some processes, like sifting through email. One of my projects tonight is seeing if I can tell Twitter to stop notifying me when new followers hop on. I'm getting three pages of email a day, at least one of which is follow notifications, not that I'm really complaining. I just need to pare that down a smidge.

One thing is really want to do in the next week or two is find a website or sites with author readings on mp3. I know they're out there; I just need to look. I would like to make the blog as multi-media as possible.

Another goal is to do something with book covers, maybe interview some book cover designers, get a nice visual going with those images. Books are more than the words inside.

I find that I am very afraid of getting someone’s name or information wrong. I probably will at some point. It’s only a matter of time. Lol

I also have a fear that I will post the wrong entry on the wrong blog and another one that I will type Journey Reader as Journal Reader at an unfortunate time.

That's all I have for now. I have some pics of ruins that I keep meaning to post here. I may put those on tomorrow.

_________________________
Hey, want some free reading? Check out the fiction freebie page on this very blog!
There you shall find links to two free ebooks on Smashwords and novel excerpts on Scribd.

Other places to find me:
http://www.LeaRyan.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LeaRyan1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?