Wednesday, August 10, 2011

book working

Today was day 3 of drastically reduced sugar intake. Day 1 was awful. Day 2 was worse. I barely had enough energy at the end of the day for a 2 mile bike ride. Today I actually feel better. I am still easily irritated, however. The word of the day was 'stupid'. Lol, I guess there are worse insults I could be slinging around.

I got to watch my son eat cake and ice cream at a school function this evening, so that was fun.

I did come up with what might be the best book title ever. It's for MacDowell Sisters and AnnaBeth. I'm changing the title with series relaunch. I can't say what the title is yet because someone will probably steal it before I get to use it. And that would make me very angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry, especially when I have a nonexistant blood sugar level.

Remix project update:
I'm on page 80 of 106. Word count 63000 words.

I may actually finish before my self-imposed deadline of friday. I would say there is an 80% chance.

I am starting to get excited about writing more on AnnaBeth 2. Writing on a blank page is different from a rewrite. It feels more adventurous somehow.

That's all for today. I leave you with a photo of some band people we watched. This was a dress rehearsal for an event at Lucas Oil Stadium. They were all highly skilled and very tan. I looked very goth next them.



_________________________
Hey, want some free reading? Check out the fiction freebie page on this very blog!
There you shall find links to two free ebooks on Smashwords and novel excerpts on Scribd.

Other places to find me:
http://www.LeaRyan.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LeaRyan1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?