Monday, April 12, 2010

random monday updates

Yes, it's time again for random updates.

Got some newish music. Gorillaz Plastic Beach is weird but cool. Kei$ha's Animal has nice beats and I like her voice but the lyrics try WAY too hard to be cool. Either that or I'm just getting old and crotchety, which is entirely possible.

Should get the second proof copy of the book this week. This still isn't the final version though. Hey. it's a learning process. I made some slight changes to the synopsis last week. They're up on my website and mom's website.

www.LeaRyan.com
www.simplywonderfulbooks.com

I took some pretty pictures at the park this weekend. I might post a few later this week if the spirit moves me.

Also in park related news, I discovered that I am not in as good of shape as I thought I was. Apparently yoga three times a week and some cardio boxing have nothing on hiking through the woods on uneven ground. Saturday night and all Sunday, this girl was hurting! Darn my wonky old lady hips and that pulled hammy. I'm going back next weekend (weather permitting) to hike some more because now I feel like I'm missing something in the way of physical fitness. That's right, knock me down and I come back for more.

What else.

Oh the Twitter. I'm getting into the Twitter. Some people are much better at it than others. One thing that really bugs me is when people tweet noninteresting sorts of things every five minutes or so. I'm about to boot one such individual. I can't see what anyone else says because she takes up my whole screen with the nonsense. A lot of Twitter is nonsense (including my stuff), but dang lady, take a break. Or if you are going to take up that much space, say something funny! Like another person I follow that was tweeting about various objects to play jenga with like pregnant women or Robin Williams movies. That was funny.

Ryan out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?