Wednesday, February 16, 2011

so little to say and yet, still here

I'm starting to think the blog is like an addiction for me. I didn't have anything to share, really, and yet I'm still hanging out in my cyberhome.

I am working on a bunch of stuff, mostly word stuff, mostly obsessing about the novella release that's coming up. I probably will have read it no less than 4 times by the end of this week. I think Brain is stuck in psycho edit mode.

Anyway husband showed me this video the other day. I thought it was really cool so I'm showing it to you too.

It's a redo of Jay-Z's 99 problems but in a style similar to that of the Big Black Horse and a Cherry Tree song. The band is called 'Hugo'. I have no idea what else they sing.



_________________________
Hey, want some free reading? Check out the fiction freebie page on this very blog!
There you shall find a download of three short stories (free ebook) and links to my novel excerpts on Scribd.

Other places to find me:
http://www.LeaRyan.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LeaRyan1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?