Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday updates

Workout marathon update - This is the last week. Thank God. Working out is eating my writing time. And I haven't lost any weight. In fact, I ate 5 chocolate chip cookies over the course of 3 days and gained 2 pounds. If my metabolism slows down any more, I will have to give up solid food entirely. So, workout marathon day 18, yesterday was 30 min of free step on the wii fit, today was yoga.

In book working news, I'm pretty sure that I'm dropping a writing project. I haven't written too much. I was kind of iffy about it to start with. I think it's a good idea. I just...I guess I don't think I could write this particular thing well. I'm pressed for time on other projects that are more important to me. I think I'm ready to let go.

In other news here is the cover art for the witch book!
As you can see, the book is entitled MacDowell Sisters & AnnaBeth. It will go straight to Amazon and SmashWords. There will probably be no lulu availability this time around. I might change my mind though, so don't hold me to that.

I have a few surprises for release week, which should be around mid-september, so be sure to check back here or at my website. Freebies are involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?