Wednesday, August 4, 2010

beautiful

I eff up marvelously. Seriously, I am a true artist.

I have mentioned before that I recently changed both the title and the cover for my debut novel. This has caused just about every kind of problem you think it possibly could.

Today I searched Barnes and Noble to see if the Babylon Dragon ebook is listed there. If you publish through smashwords premium collection thingy, it's listed automatically at Barnes and Noble online.

Oh baby, it's on there and is it glorious. I posted a screenshot below for your viewing enjoyment.

Here we have the same book, new title listed in the text, and the OLD cover with the OLD title. YES! How fantastic. If messing up was an olympic sport, I would get perfect 10s all around.

I really hope this blog entry isn't coming off bitchy because I really do think my mistakes, especially such public ones, are very funny. I mean, come on, who does stuff like that?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I really don't understand how this could have happened. Your experience would indicate that these websites/applications do not want you to change anything....ever.

    ReplyDelete

Two Cents?