Monday, March 22, 2010

random monday updates

I worked like a crazy person saturday and like a slightly less crazy person Sunday. I now have an ISBN for the paperback version of the book, a barcode, a twitter account which I have not yet used and a bunch of other stuff that I won't rattle off because that would be insanely dull. I did finalize the front cover art and set a release date for the title and the synopsis.

Important lesson I learned this weekend - I should take a break to eat BEFORE my brain stops functioning due to lack of food.

The children were gone for the weekend (hence the productivity). My inlaws brought my six year old son home with ice cream, movie theater candy, two dunkin' donuts with both frosting and sprinkles, and a ziploc bag of muddy rocks from the neighborhood pond. Next time he visits them, I am sending the following items - a chocolate cake (with sprinkles), a double shot of espresso, and a paintball gun.

I opened a twitter account this weekend. I mentioned that already, didn't I? The address thingy is @learyan. I'm still playing around with it but I should have something up and running on that front within the next week or so.

Also this week - official author website launch! hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?