Friday, March 12, 2010

friday lip gloss rant

Urban Decay is making me sad.

I recently bought a kit of theirs that came with eye shadow potion, eye liner, sample lip stick and sample lip gloss. I loved the rocket pocket lip gloss. It stays on for a long time and it tastes like fruit loops. What's not to love?

The problem? A full-sized tube of the lip gloss costs $19 at ulta. Seriously? The tube isn't even a good size. It's a flat, little thing. I'm not paying that. Can I afford it? Oh yes. But I won't be buying it.

I take issue with someone trying to sell me something for more than it's worth. Lancome lip gloss at macys is $1 cheaper. And I'm pretty sure it comes with more. Really, Urban Decay? How massive is your ego? You need to charge more than Lancome? There is something wrong with that, in my opinion.

So I search for an adequate substitute. Maybe I'll go "bargain" shopping at the Lancome counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?