Thursday, July 12, 2012

independent magazines

I keep finding these sites for online (and independent) magazines and newspapers. They’re digital publications that basically anyone can set up.

The one that I’ve been on a few times lately is called HP Magcloud.

I stumbled on it while reading blogs and downloaded a magazine called Rebelicious. It’s a fashion magazine that has some great artistic expression, definitely edgier than the run of the mill Glamour or Vogue. Here’s a link to their blog.


I’m glad that things like this exist. I want more of them. The world is more interesting when we get to hear a variety of voices, not just the factory-sealed preppy Abercrombie and Fitch people. 
Here's the link to the magcloud if you want to check out what else they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?