Tuesday, July 31, 2012

book release day!

Helllooooo! I feel like crap, so I'm on the computer for all of the next 30 seconds. Then I'm going to curl up with my blankie and my cat and stare at the television for the rest of the evening.
But first, a book release. Devil in the Branch is out today. The ebook is available at

Amazon

Barnes and Noble

Smashwords

The print version out right now is only available at lulu and it's a limited edition. Here is a picture of the cover.



The table of contents is illustrated like it is in Destined for Darkness. This time, I used part of the Poe and Dorian illustration. It looks like the pic below, only not as fuzzy. The more permanent version  of the book will also have the fancy table of contents.


Click here to travel to Lulu in a magical, internet sort of way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?