Thursday, July 19, 2012

book working updates and movie trailers

Hello, my lovelies! Friday is nearly upon us. I don’t really have much to talk about but I thought I should stop in anyway.

Current projects: Devil in the Branch book release on Tuesday. I didn’t forget about it this time. Are you proud of me? I am. I lost track of my days when White Wyrm came out. That thing snuck up on me. LOL
All I need to do is some formatting and Devil is ready to go!
I’m also working on a read-through for Pestilence. I’m really in love with that book, which is a dangerous way to feel when you’re trying to find the flaws.

Off the subject of books, I have a couple of awesome movie trailers I want to share.
The first one is for Wreck it Ralph. I love this for retro gaming goodness. I can’t wait to see it. The second trailer, the one for Robot and Frank, looks promising.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?