Wednesday, April 13, 2011

FOOFARAW!!

I'm feeling Attention-Deficiteriffic, so this post is a hodge podge of almost complete randomness.


First some photos from this weekend.






































As for writing, I am still working on the remix project. I've decided to take six months between editing and actually publishing this time to get some pre-release reviews set up, which will likely put the release some time in 2012 but hopefully before we're all scheduled to die in the December apocalypse.



As for AnnaBeth 2, I don't plan to work too hard at getting prerelease reviews because it is a sequel. I still hope to get that out by the end of this year. I left that word count at around 30000, so rough draft shouldn't take too long to complete once I get back to it.



A completely other novel, which was actually supposed to be my second project this year, may get written in the fall. Maybe. I really haven't been as productive as I would like to be lately. I am SO easily distracted and I really haven't been able to write unless I'm "feeling it". I don't think it's writer's block. It's more like laziness.



Anyway.



Here is a totally awesome promo video for the Beastie Boys album, which may actually come out next month. Fingers crossed! The video features Will Ferrell, Seth Rogan and some other very funny guys and of course, the Beastie Boys, who are also funny.




http://www.beastieboys.com/

Smooches!


_________________________


Hey, want some free reading?

Check out the fiction freebie page on this very blog! There you shall find links to two free ebooks on Smashwords and novel excerpts on Scribd.

Other places to find me:
http://www.LeaRyan.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LeaRyan1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?