Thursday, May 6, 2010

100th post!!!

Aw, special day.

I know. I haven't been around much lately. I've been busy putting some final touches on the book. If all goes as planned, the book will be released on 5/28. It will first be available through lulu and will later be on amazon.

Shortly after the book is released, some totally awesome extra content for the novel will go live on the website. WOO! yes: book history, character descriptions, a bit about the cover art, part one as a free pdf download, many fun things.

Also, there will be e-books, probably on Kindle and SmashWords. I haven't formatted anything for those yet. That's on the todo list.

I have a long weekend planned. But there will be no writing, interestingly enough. I was thinking of working on some illustrations.

That's all for now. Probably more this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?