Wednesday, June 23, 2010

random wednesday updates

current project - transferring changes from the witch book manuscript printout on to the word document on the computer.

Today is wednesday. Only two more work days until glorious weekend time!

You will never believe this. I might actually finish what I planned to before one of my self-imposed deadlines! Cue the parade! Release the doves!

I finished a readthru of the witch book for this fall and I am handing it over to lady editor this weekend. I have already done most of the cover art. I have something resembling a synopsis written. It's almost like I've become something resembling a responsible adult.

What else. Oh the bad movies. Yes, my husband and I watched two pretty bad movies this weekend. They were so bad that I didn't even want to dedicate an entire post to them. I only feel obligated to mention them here as a warning to others.

First, Bad Lieutenant with Nicholas Cage and Eva Mendes. They should have just called it Bad Movie and saved some people a whole lot of time. The plot is all over the place and never really ties together. Plus there are these weird scenes that are supposed to be hallucinations, but they are really just kind of laughable. One involves a gator cam.

The other movie was A Scanner Darkly, which is from 2006, so nobody but us is probably watching it anyway. It has a kickass cast: Keanu Reeves, Winona Ryder, Woody Harrelson, and Robert Downey Jr. But the animation made me nauseous and the story was pretty weird.

Off that subject.

The illustrations are on hiatus for a while. I have some other major projects going on and no time for that brand of fun. I have some old stuff like this bird thing that I will probably still slap up here on ye olde blog. I liked the birds but wasn't really sure what to to with them.



That's all for now.
_________________________
Other places to find me:
http://www.LeaRyan.com/
My LuLu storefront - http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=4584399
Amazon Author Page - http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B003Q1OK5Q
Twitter: @LeaRyan1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?