Monday, November 5, 2012

nanowrimo update 1

Hello, love bugs! I'm just popping in for a sec before I head back into writing land. Nanowrimo is going pretty well. I'm at about 5000 words, which is a little behind target but still ok. I'm finding it's more about diligence than speed, with me at least. 

Some people are over 20,000 words. I call them unemployed. Lol, totally kidding. I don't know what they're doing. Seeing as nano just started in 11/1, that's pretty cray cray.

The notes for my book weren't as extensive as I remembered them being. I think I might actually be missing a page or two, but I will power through. I have direction and direction is the necessity. I'm letting the thing be what it wants to be. Should be interesting. 

Max has been "helping". That's him resting his sweet little head on my iPad. The boy does love his snuggles.



The husband seems especially crabby about the whole nano deal, so there's a bit of an obstacle. The cold weather is keeping him indoors more and he doesn't quite seem to know what to do with himself. And he sees me plugging away and it just irks the heck out of him - me and my purpose. I have suggested hobbies other than cleaning. He has declined. Men. 

Anyway, that's all for now. I should go type more words, perhaps in a quiet closet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?