Friday, November 16, 2012

a listening collage and a cat picture

Happy Friday!

current status: watching an episode of Doctor Who called "Let's Kill Hitler".

I have two things. I made a collage of the music I'm listening to while writing for the nanowrimo. That tends to be a common question for some reason - what music do you listen to while writing. It's even on the nanowrimo profile. Somehow music makes the words come more easily. Is it magic? Maybe.

I've been listening to these CDs more than the others while writing the current project. Clockwise starting at the top, they are:

Radiohead: A King of Limbs
Ellie Goulding: Halcyon
Portishead: Dummy
The XX: Coexist
Interpol: My Love to Admire



Current Nano word count =  >20,000 words. 

In unrelated news, Sneaker (the secondary kitty cat) has taken to sitting nearby and staring at me. It's a little weird but she's adorable, so I guess I can let it slide. In this picture, she was using my legs as a piece of furniture. 




That is all. Carry on. Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?