Wednesday, November 7, 2012

And Now We Wednesday


I’m checking in! I’m still alive and typing words. This is Day 7 of nanowrimo. I’m at about 8000 words. I’m a bit behind, but am still planning to catch up. I created some better notes for myself, so that should help me move more quickly.

Nano is an interesting thing. I get on the website and look at the forums. I saw one lady who was offering up imaginary animals for adoption. These imaginary animals perform various functions to help keep writers focused on their writing. Very strange. Also, people volunteered to take the animals.

They have events for Nano too. Apparently there was a kickoff party at IndyReads. I didn’t find out about that until after the fact. They also have what they call “write-ins” which I’m pretty sure is just a bunch of people gathering in a public place to write. Or they read stuff out loud. Definitely one of those two things. I haven’t researched it thoroughly. Lol.

None of them have been near me so far. I would consider going if there was one close to me.
They do have a party at the end of Nano. I would like to try to go to that if possible. They have snacks and prizes and such.

Hmmm…I think that’s all I have to say about that for now. I’d better get writing if I’m going to get caught up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?