Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Nanowrimo or No


Nanowrimo starts tomorrow. A quick explanation for the nonwriterly types: a bunch of people attempt to write a novel in the course of November. National Novel Writing Month. They support each other through a social network and there are activities and forums, etc. The site is Nanowrimo.org

I really shouldn't do it. I planned to spend the month editing Llewyn's Faith while lady editor has Pestilence.

Also, I've never written a book in such a short amount of time. I'd probably blog a lot less. No time for drawing. There would only be time for the slapping of words into page. I type pretty quickly, but my brain sometimes turns to mush when I push it too hard.

I do have notes for a book I could work on though.

Argh. I’ll decide tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?