Wednesday, August 29, 2012

things which are currently awesome

First and foremost, top of the list - I have a four-day weekend! That is so very awesome.

on to more materialistic things.

Rihanna, Talk that Talk
I love this CD!! 



Top Gear is a show on the History Channel. It's basically a bunch of car geeks doing crazy stuff with cars, like contests to test durability and handling. Even if you aren't into cars, this show is hilarious. Boys are quite  silly.




Won't someone purchase these Adidas Midiru Court shoes for me?


Samsung Galaxy mp3 player. I will have one of these within the next couple of months. It does everything I want it to do and it's not a freaking ipod touch. I do not want an ipod touch. I also don't want to be forced into itunes. itunes is an a-hole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?