Thursday, June 7, 2012

scaring the children

I usually don't dress up for Halloween. It's not that I don't like Halloween. I love it! My birthday is about a week before Halloween, so my first impressions of the world likely included ghoulish decorations.

This year, I'm thinking of putting together a costume. I came up with the idea about a month ago while my daughter was watching The Village.

I would really like to dress up as the "monster" from The Village. Red cloak, pig face, long bony fingers, the whole nine yards. Then, I want to walk around the neighborhood while the children are trick or treating and scare the living crap out of them. Muwahahaaha!!

If you've never seen the movie, this is what I would be going for.



The red cloak shouldn't be too difficult to find around Halloween. As far as the bones or sticks or whatever, I was thinking about making some out of paper mache or possibly just finding some plastic bones in the Halloween asile. I don't know yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?