Monday, January 9, 2012

movie: Green Lantern

I said I didn't want to see this movie. Husband put it on the Netflix queue, so it showed up in my mailbox. What was I supposed to do? Not watch it?

Here's the description from IMDb – “A test pilot is granted an alien ring that bestows him with otherworldly powers, as well as membership into an intergalactic squadron tasked with keeping peace within the universe.”

The movie has weird parts - surreal scenery and aliens and bizarro superpowers. I didn't think the movie was bad. However, the only people who would probably appreciate it to the fullest would be Green Lantern fans.

Personally, I'm not a member of that club.

The plot was interesting. The special effects were big budget Hollywood. Ryan Reynolds is still pretty. Its worth watching if you have nothing better to do. It gets a biased B- -.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?