Sunday, February 14, 2010

Random Thoughts for Sunday

Quotes for the Week
“Ridicule is nothing to be scared of.” Adam Ant

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt

"It wasn't because I liked fighting, it was really just that people said things to me to which I felt the only reply was to hit them." Lucian Freud

End quotes for the week

Snoop Dogg is the only man on the planet that can mention his pedicure and not sound gay.

I heard a heavy metal version of Justin Timberlake’s Bringing Sexy Back song. I’m still not sure if the metal band was actually taking the song seriously or if they were mocking it. Regardless, I was cracking up the entire time I was listening to it.

Cardio + yoga before breakfast = bad idea

The aliens in the movie Avatar bear a striking resemblance to an X-Men character called Nightcrawler. My husband was actually the one to notice this, so I can’t take the credit.

Let’s compare. Blue skin, check. Pointy teeth, check. Long tail, check. Accent, check.

Here is a link to a bunch of versions of Nightcrawler –
http://marvel.wikia.com/Nightcrawler

That’s all I’ve got for now. Have a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?