Tuesday, December 6, 2011

trailer time

Ello, lovelies! Trailer time.

The trailer is not yet listed. I have to wait until the book pops up on Barnes and Noble because the trailer indicates that the book is available there. I also have to wait to launch the series webpage because I don’t really want to have to go back and update the page right after I put it up. That would be annoying.

I did change the thumbnail image to one closer to the beginning of the trailer, but that change might not have taken effect when/if you view it.

Also, I realize the picture ratio is a little off from the standard youtube size. I’ll do a better job of fitting the next one.

2 comments:

  1. Love the title, Destined for Darkness and the trailer is awesome! The title and trailer make me want to read the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The trailer took for-freaking-ever.

    ReplyDelete

Two Cents?