Thursday, January 14, 2010

dude, netflix is psychic

Ok, I realize that I am starting to sound like a walking advertisement for netflix but I am mentioning it again anyway. They are not paying me. I wish they would though.

So I saw this movie one day at Best Buy. I picked up the DVD because I thought it looked interesting. I thought, I need to rent that movie. Well, I forgot the name.

I remembered it was Asian and it had the word 'moon' in the title. I didn't remember the right name of the star in it. My husband diligently searched the blockbuster for like half an hour looking for it because he was feeling nice that day. He even asked the employees for help and they didn't know what he was talking about. Let's face it, I didn't give him much to go on. They didn't find it. I couldn't find the thing online. I decided it was a lost cause and gave up. This was about 3 weeks ago.

Cue the creepy somethings-coming music.

Then, the other day my husband asked me if I requested a movie on our netflix account called Seventh Moon. I had not done anything to our Netflix account. It was the movie I was looking for! Somehow, the mysterious movie with the title I could only remember one word of ended up in our movie queue. the insanity!!!

I am a little creeped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Cents?